Home Businesses are now monitored by Local Government rather than NSW Food Authority

All stalls selling food at Cobbitty Markets must comply with Camden Council Regulations

Food Stallholders need to

1. Submit a Food Premises Notification form, for Temporary Food Premises, or obtain a Camden Council food authority.Further details can be found here: to Camden Council. The notification form can be accessed via -

2. Comply with Regulations of Home Businesses and Food Preparation Details can be accessed via -